Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 5 August 2015

My Top 30 Requests for Netflix Canada- #30


#30) Today's Special

Year: (1981-1987)

Starring: Jeff Hyslop, Nerene Virgin, Bob Dermer (Care Bears, The Raccoons) and Nina Keogh 

This Canadian children's show about a mannequin with a magic hat that comes to life when the store closes, brings back so many childhood memories. Although I obviously watched re-runs growing up (since the series ended before I was even born), I have bits and pieces stuck in my head that replay every once in awhile. I would love to get the chance to relive what I remember and experience the series from an adult perspective. 




You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Today's Special using the hashtag #NetflixNeedsTodaysSpecial and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment