Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 26 August 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #27

#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Year: 1998-2006

Starring: Drew Carey (The Drew Carey Show), Ryan Stiles (The Drew Carey Show), Colin Mochrie and Wayne Brady (Let's Make A Deal).

Although I've been super lucky that this series was recently resurrected on the CW with the only change being Ashia Tyler hosting instead of Drew Carey, I always love watching the original US seasons over again. Season one was released in two volumes on DVD back in 2006/2007 but there's so many seasons left and with every episode being completely different, there's so much more to miss out on. 

You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Whose Line Is It Anyway and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment