Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 2 September 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #26

#26) My Two Dads

Year: 1987-1990

Starring: Paul Reiser (Mad About You), Staci Keanan (Step By Step) and Greg Evigan (B.J and the Bear)

This three season sitcom from the late 80s about two possible dads coming together to raise a daughter they never knew about released its first two seasons on DVD back in 2009/2010. They claimed that due to "low sales" they would hold off on releasing the final season, despite hysterical fans everywhere. I would love the chance to see the rest of this series and how it ended.

You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about My Two Dads and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment