Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 16 September 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #24

#24) Who's The Boss

Year: 1984-1992

Starring: Tony Danza (Taxi), Judith Light (Ugly Betty), Alyssa Milano (Charmed) and Katherine Helmond (Soap)

I was only four when this series ended it's TV run so I was really excited back in 2004 when season one was released on DVD. Unfortunately, no other seasons followed. So aside from the odd re-run that I catch on the Comedy Gold channel, I have no way of watching the complete series.

You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Who's The Boss and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment