Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 23 September 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #23


#23) Caroline In The City

Year: 1995-1999

Starring: Lea Thompson (Back to the Future), Eric Lutes, Malcolm Gets and Amy Pietz

This hilariously funny sitcom that features Lea Thompson as a cartoonist whose comic strip based on her life becomes a hit. I had never seen this series on TV before I bought season one and two on DVD in 2009, but I really enjoyed it. With only two seasons remaining, I would love to see more Caroline!


You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Caroline In The City and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment