Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 30 September 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #22

#22) Malcolm In The Middle

Year: 2000-2006

Starring: Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad), Jane Kaczmarek and Frankie Muniz 

Season one of this dyfunctional family sitcom was released on DVD back in 2002. I remember enjoying the series growing up (especially the theme song) but due to "music rights" no other seasons have been released on DVD. The UK has different music rights and all the seasons are available but you would need a Region 2 player in order to watch them. 


You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Malcolm In The Middle and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment