Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 14 October 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #20 ***UPDATED: November 23/15***

#20) Mad About You

Year: 1992- 1999

Starring: Paul Reiser (My Two Dads) and Helen Hunt (Twister)

This sitcom based in New York City is hands down my favorite Paul Reiser series to date. I loved watching this series growing up and gained a new appreciation for it when I bought the first five seasons on DVD. With only two seasons yet to release, I was sure it would happen, but here I sit. What happens with Paul and Jamie? How does the series end? How could you leave me hanging like this? Please help Netflix!



You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Mad About You and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

***UPDATED: NOVEMBER 23/2015***
According to www.tvshowsondvd.com Mill Creek Entertainment acquired the rights to Mad About You and will be releasing the COMPLETE SERIES in spring of 2016. No box set picture as of yet. 


Countdown So Far:
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment