Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 21 October 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #19 ***UPDATED: November 11/2015***

#19) Sister, Sister

Year: 1994-1999

Starring: Tia Mowry, Tamera Mowry, Jackee Harry (227) and Tim Reid (WKRP In Cincinatti)

This series about twins who were seperated at birth and find their way back together during their teenage years, was a favorite of mine growing up. Although they were twins a lot of their story lines dealt with things I was going through at the same time. There has been some recent chatter about season three getting released on DVD but since the last season was released on DVD in 2009, I will believe it when I see it. Let's face it Sister Sister, I ain't ever gonna let you go.



You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Sister, Sister and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

***UPDATED: NOVEMBER 11/2015***
According to www.tvshowsondvd.com the COMPLETE SERIES of Sister, Sister is going to be released in the first quarter of 2016 and I can't wait. Below is a picture from their website of the box set.




Countdown So Far:
#20) Mad About You
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment