Blog Archive- Check Out Past Articles!

Wednesday 9 December 2015

My Top 30 Requests For Netflix Canada- #17

#17) Once And Again

Year: 1999-2002

Starring: Sela Ward (CSI: New York), Billy Campbell (The 4400), Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood), Marin Hinkle (Two and a Half Men) and Shane West (Salem)

This series about two separated parents who begin a relationship together had a season one and two DVD release back in 2002 and 2005. Although in 2007 there was talks of the third season finally making it to DVD, it never happened. I found out about this show after it was already off the air as I became obsessed with everything Evan Rachel Wood after Thirteen was released in 2003. I would love a chance to see this series from start to finish.



You with me? Tweet @Netflix_CA about Once And Again and follow me @popculturedlife for more. 

Countdown So Far:
#18) Summerland

#19) Sister, Sister
#20) Mad About You
#21) Clueless
#22) Malcolm In The Middle
#23) Caroline In The City
#24) Who's The Boss
#25) Thieves
#26) My Two Dads
#27) Whose Line Is It Anyway
#28) The War At Home
#29) My Wife And Kids
#30) Today's Special

No comments:

Post a Comment